The new Santa Fe Advance100 pairs dehumidification with technology.
This dehumidifier features digital controls that allow the homeowner ease of use and system diagnostics. In addition, the Advance100 can utilize the Santa Fe connect control and monitor the unit remotely. This state-of-the-art dehumidifier is engineered for quiet operation. This is our first large-capacity unit that allows for vertical or horizontal ducting.
- Digital controls for state of the art humidity control and system diagnostics
- Unique High/Normal dehumidification modes allow for any installation
- Horizontal solution is great for basement or crawl space application
- Caster wheels and leveling feet included to allow for various installations
- Float switch cutoff (condensation pump/secondary float switch)
(Based on operation in High Mode)
|Water Removal||100 Pints/Day|
|Energy Factor||2.93 L/kWh|
|Sized For||2,400 Sq. Ft. Typical|
|Current Draw||5.7 Amps|
|Supply Voltage||115 Volt – 1 Phase – 60 Hz|
|Operating Temp||49° F Min – 95° F Max|
|Air Filter||MERV-13 – Standard Pleat – 14″ x 17.5″ x 1.75″|
|Dimensions||14.5″W x 19.5″H x 26″D|