Eliminate Moisture in Your Home
Control Humidity and Protect Your Home
Controlling humidity is one of the most important steps you can take in protecting your home, ensuring your comfort, and safeguarding your family’s health.
Effects of Moisture on Your HOME
There are many sources that can cause moisture in your home, including:
- Plumbing, flashing, and roof leaks
- Damp basements and crawl spaces
- Cooking, showering, and indoor line drying of clothes
- Improperly vented combustion appliances and clothes dryers
- Flooding and sewer backups
- Poorly maintained gutters, downspouts and drains
- Landscaping and plants that block crawl space vents and drainage systems
SANTA FE AND ULTRA AIRE ONLINE RETAILER
Looking for a Santa Fe or Ultra Aire by Santa Fe dehumidifier? You’ve come to the right place. We’ve proudly partnered with Sylvane because they’re trusted, respected, and know our products as well as we do.
EFFECTS OF MOISTURE ON YOUR HEALTH
Mold, bacteria, insects, and dust mites have been linked to triggering allergies and asthma attacks and may even cause children who do not have allergies or asthma to develop either condition. Exposure can cause coughing, sneezing, wheezing, upper respiratory irritation and asthma symptoms.
Commercial grade Santa Fe high-efficiency dehumidifiers are designed to consistently maintain 60% or less RH in crawlspaces and basements.